At its very essence, Minute Photo is a photo printing app, duh! 😉 Our intention to provide you with the easiest experience so that you can get your photos out of your phone and into your hands under an hour with CVS same-day pickup! There are, of course, a ton of things you can do with your digital photos, but let's start with the basics:
How do you print your photos
1. Start by selecting the photos you would like to print by tapping on the desired images. Photos appear in the app after access authorization is provided.
2. Go to your cart to review your photo selection by tapping on this button:
3. Select or modify the print formats you want for each photo and verify the automatically applied crops. To learn more about how to change formats, read on here.
4. When you are satisfied with the preview of your prints, proceed to checkout.
5. Enter your contact information. (We only ask for your first and last name, a phone number, and an email address.)
6. Select the CVS store from which you wish to pick up your order. Check out this in-depth article on how to select a store.
7. Tap on the SUBMIT ORDER button when you are finished!
Let us know in the comments if this article is helpful or what information is missing to provide you with the best introduction to the Minute Photo app.